Заявка одобрена Заявка на разбан.

Тема в разделе "Заявки на разбан", создана пользователем trishnafile5, 15 фев 2021.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. trishnafile5

trishnafile5 Игрок

Симпатии:
    1. Milligan
    2. Foks_Dragon
    3. 4.7
    4.4 days
    5. Actions aimed at disrupting the server economy or participating in them were not performed on my part.
    Hiring players and exchanging between servers was not carried out as well as exchanging valuable resources for less valuable ones.
    Perhaps, this member of the Foks_Dragon team perceived my actions as a distribution, but it's not difficult for me to explain. The player to whom I gave things 5 days ago completely decided to leave this project and gave me all his resources so that they would not be wasted. Yesterday (07.24.2020), towards evening Moscow time, he returned with a reason that he wants to develop in one of the directions of magic mods. Since he was absolutely without things, I decided to give him some resources for development (since everything was given to me before he left a couple of days ago due to leaving the server).
    I do not consider my actions a violation, I just returned the things to its old owner.

Последнее редактирование модератором: 15 фев 2021
  2. SlowBro

SlowBro ✨Покемон✨ Команда форума

Симпатии:
    You aren't banned on the server. Also Foks_Dragon isn't moderator yet.

Are you sure you are banned? Can you give the screenshot of ban message?

Статус темы:
Закрыта.